A new year just means another year older, so one of my resolutions this year is to concentrate on taking care of my body – including upping the ante with my beauty regimen. I am no beauty expert by any means, but I wanted to share with you a few of my must-haves…
From top left going clockwise:
- Aquaphor – My go-to for all my dry skin problems, especially in the winter.
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime – I never used to use hair product, but since I started heat styling my hair more this has definitely come in handy. It protects my hair from heat damage and gives it such a silky feel.
- Korres Milk Proteins Three In One Cleanser – As someone with very dry skin, this cleanser is my absolute savior. It cleanses, tones, and removes makeup without having to use water. Definitely pick this up if you have dry skin like me.
- Living Proof Full line – For my rather thin hair. I find that switching shampoos from time to time prevents my hair from looking dull. I also use Pureology’s Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Age Erase Moisturizer – Something I’ve recently learned, it’s never too early to start using anti-aging products! Yes, I’m only 25 but prevention is key.
- Philosophy Love Sweet Love shower gel – This shower gel smells absolutely amazing. Enough said.
- Smashbox under eye concealer – Great for dark circle coverage. I use this in tandem with Smashbox’s hydrating under eye primer.
- L’Oreal BB Cream – A tinted BB cream that is wallet-friendly.
- Boscia Bright White Mask – What would a Friday night in be without a good mask?
Do you have any beauty products you live and breathe by? If you have any beauty tips to share, I’m all ears!
P.S. If you don’t want to fully commit to an expensive product, I highly recommend asking for samples to take home. I would ask for a few days worth, since you won’t really see a difference until after a couple of uses. Asking for samples is the best way to see what works for you without spending $$ upfront. Also, always keep an eye out for beauty events department stores have. They’ll usually give you a free consultation and give you samples to take home as well.